Sunday, April 3, 2011

Atlanta Adventures

So I'm sitting in a hotel in Atlanta watching Tosh.O reruns & thought I'd write a post :)

I came up here today because I have to be at a SIFE competition at 8 in the morning & didn't want to drive through rush hour traffic. && I don't have to get up as early, since I'm already here!

...support it.

Anywho, I checked into my hotel and was happy when they told me I'd be on the 33rd floor. I was absolutely amazed when I looked out my window and saw this:


Wow. I am just in love with this view. Imagine how gorgeous it would be if my room were on the next side of the building (to the left) and I could watch the sunset/rise over the rest of the city-scape. God sure did create an amazing world didn't he? & so many talented people who can create such an infrastructure like this one.

I really think Atlanta is a beautiful city. I've been to quite a few large cities now, and I can safely say that Atlanta really is one of the prettiest. I think I would rank Pittsburgh, PA & Jacksonville, FL at a close second/third... I must have a thing for cities with lots of bridges. :)

okay, bedtime for this girl!

<3k*  

No comments:

Post a Comment