Monday, January 24, 2011

Stairway to SEVEN!!



okay, so that was cheesy and kinda dumb for a post title
but I DON'T CARE because:

PITTSBURGH'S
GOIN TO THE
SUPERBOWL!!!

I have been trying really hard to learn the game of football. I've always watched it and was a cheerleader my entire school-age life but I never grasped even the simplest concept in the game. --for example: I'm one of those people who thought the yellow first down line was actually on the field. (I know better now though!)

And now I have for you a bunch of pictures I didn't take but make me smile a LOT:

count 'em 6!!... shootin for 7!

this is from the Post-Gazette --last play of the game
Mike Tomlin.. he's not even 40!

if Brett Michaels likes them, they MUST be good!


Okay, back to work.

Have a good week, lovies!


<3k*

1 comment:

  1. I'm a saints fan but since they're not going I'm cheering for the steelers! Don't feel bbad....a few months ago I thought the yellow first down line was actually on the field lol

    ReplyDelete