Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 Recap

Before 2010 I had never...

biked before. I picked up cycling as a part of my triathlon training and now I love it!

done a triathlon. I completed the Aflac Iron Girl as a relay team with my girrrl Lu last year-- but 2011 I'm goin solo! :) fingers crossed!

driven 14 hours alone-- in a blizzard. And probably never will again.

seen a PGA Golf tournament.

drank Landshark. Now it's one of my favorites!

known much about myself. I learned so much about myself as an adult in 2010. I think last year was a turning point.

had ringworm. EW. gross. EW.. don't pass out fall asleep on the sidewalk on Bourbon Street. It's dirty.

fallen off a bike. I spent 6 hours in the ER after a leisurely morning bike ride that ended up with a sprained shoulder and bloody face, arms and ears.

played on a co-ed soccer team. LOVE YO MOMMA!! Summer Champs 2010!!

been to Hilton Head Island, or Savannah Ga. Love them both & can't wait to go back!


okay, that's enough. I'm pretty pleased with myself. :)


<3k*

1 comment:

  1. What adventures!! Have an amazing new year sweet pea :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete