Tuesday, November 30, 2010

gonna give it a try..

I just recently came across this little list where the previous author was told to answer with just one word. Now, I've also been trying to say less -- & by that I mean THINK about what I'm saying before I say it: is it really important? is it necessary to the conversation? am i just trying to fill a silent space in the conversation? -- I know I talk a lot & I know I have a tendency to just ramble if no one else is talking so I've decided I want what I say to be more meaningful so anyone that is listening will take what I have to say seriously.

So here it goes -->

Your Cell Phone? droid.
Your Hair? curly.
Your Mother? goofy.
Your Father? quiet.
Your Favorite Food? pasta.
Your Dream Last Night? none.
Your Favorite Drink? coffee
Your Dream/Goal? successful.
What Room Are You In? office.
Your Hobby? soccer.
Your Fear? crime.
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? California.
Where Were You Last Night? couch.
Something That You Aren’t? tall.
Muffins? Chocolate.
Wish List Item? house.
Where Did You Grow Up? mountains.
Last Thing You Did? email.
What Are You Wearing? polo.
Your TV? huge.
Your Pets? hound.
Friends? amazing.
Your Life? happy.
Your Mood? bubbly.
Missing Someone? yes.
Vehicle? mitsie.
Something You Aren’t Wearing? coat.
Your Favorite Store? express.
Your Favorite Color? pink.
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? today.
Last Time You Cried? yesterday.
Your Best Friend? hilarious.
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? starbucks.
Facebook? constantly.
Favorite Place To Eat? bar.


hmm, not too bad. but I would still prefer to be able to expand on some of these. I just feel like I'm leaving so much out!

<3k*


No comments:

Post a Comment