Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Things & Weekend Work




Slowly but surely I plan to decide on a theme for this blog. For the year I've been writing it (6 months if you discount that tinyyyy sabatical) it's basically just been a random jumble of thoughts-- and that's most likely what it's going to stay. :)  I don't really "specialize" in anything cool that people would actually want to hear about. [you need resume advice? HR advice? interview advice? -- I'm your gal] But my twitter does all those things, so why focus all my energy on that?


Anywho, last week I mentioned my NEW JOB! I am now a College Recruiter! Wooo hoo! I've been working in this capacity for almost a year, but I've only formally had the title for about 6 months. Yesterday I had the pleasure of working at Wofford College, interviewing their students. It was about a 4 hour drive from home, but it was worth it! Such strong, smart kids!



Luckily for me, my amazing fiance was able to make this trip with me. So I decided to make a teeny pitstop on the way to Wofford to add Clemson's Death Valley to this list of footbal stadiums he's visited. MEGA Bonus points for me!


AB's Droid photo from the car...

So here I am, back at my lovely little desk. Trying to get into the week's work.OBV that isn't working too well yet, since all I've done so far is drink coffee, read email and blog. woops :)

Okay, time to be productive!

Toodles.
<3k*


No comments:

Post a Comment