Friday, October 29, 2010

Doggy-Bee & some Garden Gnomes

Wow this month has absolutely flown by! I guess I can thank budget season at work for the speediness of the workweeks.. but in all seriousness it is October 29th and the only thing in my household with a solid costume is my dog!

She got all dressed up this morning to go to a costume party at Doggy Daycare today:
get that ear in the hoodie, mom

momma has some crazy hair, but hey it's 7am!

waiting patiently in the car!

The wings I have on are just for work.. My friend and I plan on dressing up as cute garden gnomes this weekend. we just have to go to the store and buy the stuff first. Procrastinators? YES.. woops. 

Last night I celebrated Thirsty Thursday with lots of beers at Buffalo Wild Wings. I LOVE THEIR FRENCH FRIES-- with a passion.

& Tomorrow we're having people over to "pregame" the Halloween Festivities and cab it down town from our place (since we live closest to downtown = cheapest cabfare) I suppose that means tonight I'll be cleaning my entire house because I don't really want people to see that Alan & I live like slobs extremely busy people. haha.

Anyone else have fun plans for Halloween? I must admit, our plans came together at BWW last night.. nothing we've really been "planning" for. :)

Happy Friday everyone!! Beers to be had in T-minus 5 hours & 10 minutes..

p.s. Gnome photos to follow, soon!



<3k*

1 comment:

  1. I have yet to try that place! I think I may have seen one in Vegas near Dunkin Donuts! :)

    That's such a cute doggie costume! :)

    P.S. I found you on 20 Something Bloggers! <3

    ReplyDelete